If you are looking for cool bars in London to have a beer whilst you go about your business in this fantastic city then take a look at the list below. We have included an array of prices from cheap beverage prices to a tad more pricey.
£: Pocket friendly (£3-5)
££: Less pocket friendly (£4-7)
£££: Even less pocket friendly (£5-9)
- For the lovers of a chilled-out vibe in the heart of an abundance of spectacular city art, one would recommend Indo. The bar is located in Shoreditch. It is small, but exceptionally cozy. Inside, there is a lovely collection of contemporary art which never fails to entertain, a genuine team of staff, and an abundance of authentic beer. ££
- A minute’s walk from Chancery lane The Yorkshire Gray is a popular bar in London that offers a wide variety of beer. The Yorkshire Gray has a decent venue for private hire as it is perfectly located near the city, and offers an extensive selection of tasty beer, delicious food, and wonderful feels. £
- The Victoria, in Hackney has a wonderful reputation as a live music venue among the locals. The pub offers food of high quality, which is rather pricey, however their beer is definitely cheap. The atmosphere in Victoria is generally delightful and relaxed, especially on a sunny day. £
- Another budget-friendly bar in London is located in Stratford. The Langthorne is just a stone’s throw away from Westfield shopping center, with decent offers for a quick bite and a pint or two. ££
- Captain Kidd situated on High Street, Wapping is another lovely destination and offers cheaper booze. The bar is located on the edge of river Thames, with a sizeable terrace full of remarkable scenes. Head to Captain Kidd on a sunny day for cheap beer and beautiful city views. ££
- If it’s a Sam Smiths kind of day, The Ordnance is your ideal bar in London. Located in St John’s Wood, The Ordnance is a locally beloved pub with outstanding service and remarkable Sam Smith on tap. Prepare to feel welcomed like family in this friendly bar. £
- For a pocket-friendly bar in Soho take a look at John Snow. The bar has a slightly shabby interior; however, the beer and food are all pocket friendly therefore it’s worth it! £
- Another cool bar in London is Crobar. The Crobar is one of London's most infamous haunts for lovers of late nights and loud music. The Crobar is one of London's most infamous haunts for lovers of late nights and loud music. They have been welcoming rock and metal fans through their doors since 2001. They have Happy Hour from 4-9pm every night, and a 3am license, so lost of fun is to be had! £££
- For a lovely secret garden hidden in the midst of a busy city, head to Brompton Food Market. It is well-known for delicious ingredients which are used to make authentic meals, and cheap beverages. £
- The Angel is a popular bar in London and is a perfect place for a pit stop on a walk alongside the Thames. The bar is located in Bermondsey and is fairly noiseless, has an abundance of rich views of the river and a great variety of inexpensive beer. ££
And if you need really convenient student storage for the end of term then book with Box Storage For Me and with the time you save why not visit one of the cool bars in London mentioned above!